12/31/2010

French Connection Autumn/Winter '10

Posted by WNO |


As I get older my taste in garments are beginning to change... Don't get me wrong I still love all of my favorite street-wear brands, but being a part of the corporate world has forced me to alter some of my style a bit. Versatility is a major choice when purchasing items for the wardrobe now-a-days and these are a few items I recently picked up to help with that transition. I have to say French Connection has always been on my radar but I never really purchased anything until I came across these dope sweaters... FCUK paid a lot of attention to detail when creating these pieces, needless to say these will definitely be staples in my collection. Oh yea, got to have a little bit of fun and switch it up with the Kurt Cobain tee! Check out more FCUK online!



0 comments:

Subscribe